Migration Changes in Australia 2019: The government of Australia is going to announce a new type of PR visa in November 2019 which will give new hope to many applicants.
Medium to Long Term Skilled Occupation ListAround 36 new occupations are added to the MLTSSL which is great news as many occupations were not included in this list. With these changes, students in the field of science can take benefit of the state sponsorship. To get the detailed information you should meet our Migration Agents in Brisbane as they will tell you about the changes in detail.
November 2019 – New provisional visa is going to be introducedAustralian Government is going to announce 2 new visas in November 2019 and November 2022. When you visit our VISA Consultant In Brisbane they will guide you properly about the changes that so you get the visa on time.
Provisional Visa to be Applicable from November 2019
- Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa
- Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional visa
New permanent visa pathway to be introduced in November 2022:
- Subclass 191 – Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa
Changes in number
- The skilled total has been reduced to 108,682 from 111,099.
- The total number of family visa remains the same 47,732.