Education Embassy Logo

Investor Visa (Subclass 891)

This visa is the second stage of the Investor (Provisional) ‘Subclass 162 Visa’ and permits you to live in Australia with your spouse or de facto partner if you have continuously held a designated investment for four years. It is a Permanent Residency visa and you can travel multiple times in and out of Australia for five years. This visa allows you to bring family members to study, work, live in Australia.

You must:

  • Be the primary holder of a subclass 162 visa
  • Have held a designated investment of AUD 1.5 million for four years.

Requirement : Investor visa (subclass 891)

You might be able to get this investor visa if:

  • You are the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa
  • You lived in Australia for a total of at least two years in the past of the four years immediately before you apply, while holding an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
  • You and all your family members meet health and character requirements
  • You meet business requirements.
Your family might be eligible for this visa if you are the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162).

How Can Education Embassy Help You?

Our experienced team of Visa consultants at Education Embassy thoroughly understands the intricacies and processes involved. We take a strategic approach and holistically represent the case with DoHA in organizing, preparing the required documents and further lodging the visa application.

Can’t wait to hear; book right away!

Request a call back