Everything you need to know about the Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)With the Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417), you can live, work, and travel to Australia for one year. If you are wondering about the visa in detail then make sure to seek help from the experienced and skilled Migration Agents in Brisbane. This article will give you a thorough understanding of the visa type.
First Working Holiday visaWith this visa, the people of 18 to 30 years and French, Canadian, and Irish citizens of 18 to 35 years old Can apply for a Working Holiday visa and can work in Australia. What you can do with this visa?
- Do work for a short-time period to help your holiday go smoothly.
- Study for 4 months.
- Travel to and from Australia.
- Do work for 3 months to get eligibility for the second work holiday visa.
- Age between 18 to 30. For French, Irish, and Canadian the age is 18 to 35.
- Valid passport of an eligible country.
- While you stay in Australia you will not have a dependent child.
- This is your first work holiday visa in Australia.
- Enough amount of money for your stay AUD 5000.
- Good character and health.
- Passport is valid till your duration in Australia.
- 75% of applications take 14 days
- 90% of applications take 42 days.
Second Working Holiday visaWith this visa people of 18 to 30 years old can apply and 18 to 35 years old for French, Irish, and Canadian citizens who have held a Working Holiday Visa can apply for the second’s visa. What you can do with a visa?
- To help you pay for the holiday get a job.
- Do a course for 4 months.
- As many times you want Travel to and from Australia.
- For 6 months do specified work to apply for the third work holiday visa.
- Passport from an eligible country.
- Do any type of work while you are there
- With the first working holiday visa, you need to complete work for 3 months.
- Once you fulfil certain requirements you can apply for the third work holiday visa.
- Around 75% of applications take 14 days.
- Around 90% of applications take 42 days.
Third Working Holiday visaPeople between the age of 18 to 30 years can apply and for Irish, Canadian, and French citizens the age should be 18 to 35 years old. The applicants should have held or hold the work holiday visa of the second category to get the third type. With this type, you can stay for 12 months. What you can do with this visa?
- Do any type of work in Australia.
- Study for 4 months.
- As many times you want to travel to and from Australia.
- You should have the second subclass of 417 visas.
- Passport from the eligible country.
- Do not have a dependent child.
- Did 6 months of specified work or in some cases, the bridging visa is needed.