Who is an accredited Immigration Lawyer?However, there are just around 2% of immigration advisors accredited. It is because of the rigorous process which needs to be followed to become one. Only those are allowed to give the examination who have 5 years of immigration experience. Our migration agents in Brisbane are aware of all the rules and regulations which need to be followed.
Now the question arises, ‘How do I look for a reliable immigration lawyer?’ Let’s go through some of the important steps one by one to make this process easier.
- Go through Google search
- All the closest Immigration lawyer are not the best
- Right advice comes with a cost
- Does the advisor take the money in Advance?
- You should not focus on fancy advertisements
- Do not fall for big promises