Introduction International students are lucky with the recent visa changes introduced by the Morrison Government. However, some students have doubts in their minds regarding the changes. To give you more clarity our migration agents in Brisbane are going to discuss the frequently asked questions in this topic.
- Are the visa changes applicable to international students outside Australia?
- Will the student visa application fees be waived for international students?
- What is the criteria for the students impacted by a pandemic to get a student fee waiver?
- Giving evidence from the education provider that their study has been impacted by pandemic. Once you submit the evidence, your visa application will be processed by the immigration office.
- The student can get the letter from their educational provider which says that their course was delayed due to pandemic. It should also mention the student will complete their studies within 6 months or one year. To get the eligibility for student visa application fee waiver, no personal reason will be accepted.
- For international students who have been granted their student visa offshore, will their online studies back home be counted as Australian study requirements?
- Can graduate students apply for Subclass 485 visa offshore who are in their home country?