In the current scenario, anyone from Australia can come to New Zealand as a visitor. You will however need enough money to fund yourself and everyone on your application during your visit. Here, you will get to appreciate New Zealand’s landscape, adventure, music, and friendly people.With a visitor visa, you can:
- Visit family and friends, discover New Zealand, or participate in amateur sports or adventure activities.
- Study for up to three months.
- Include your spouse and any children who are dependent and are under the age of 19 with your visa submission.
- – Funds: Regarding funds, you must have at least a monthly amount of NZ $1000, or about $400 if your accommodation is already paid for. The evidence for these funds can include bank statements, credit card statements, proof of prepayment for accommodation, like hotel payment vouchers or receipts, bank drafts, and travellers’ cheques. If your visitor visa for New Zealand has been sponsored by someone, it can include payslips, bank statements, payment of rent or evidence of accommodation ownership, and employment agreement.
- – Healthcare:The cost of your healthcare should be covered by you. You must also declare that you will pay the costs of any medical assistance or healthcare you might need in New Zealand.
- – Application status and processing time:The status of the application can be checked online. Regarding visitor visas, half of the applications are completed within 50 days, 75% of the applications are completed within 6 months, and 90% of the applications are completed within 7 months.
Do Australian Residents need Visitor Visa for New Zealand?If you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you do not need to apply for a visa to live and work in New Zealand. On arrival at the border, you will be given an Australian Resident visa. However, there are a few things to note:
- – If you are in Australia on a temporary visa, you will require a visa to enter New Zealand.
- – This visa can’t be applied before you arrive – it can be applied only after you arrive in New Zealand.
- – If you happen to leave New Zealand, then the resident visa will expire, however, there are certain conditions under which you are allowed to travel without jeopardising your resident visa.
- – As a permanent Australian resident, you must have an NZeTA or New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority before you travel. You will be exempt from paying the International visitor conservation and tourism levy (IVL).
Why Choose Education Embassy?Education Embassy’s immigration agents in Australia have years of experience, and our hard work and determination have set us apart from other embassies.
- – We are well versed in Australian immigration laws and strictly adhere to the Code of Conduct, rules, and regulations. Our integrity is what draws more clients to us.
- – Our team of specialist immigration experts is available at your convenience to provide you with the best possible services and ensure that you get the visa regardless of how complicated your situation is.
- – Our ethos is to offer the most responsible, customer-focused guidance, treatment, and assistance possible.
- – Our goal is to provide you with a service that is reliable, functional, cost-effective, and tailored to your specific requirements.
- – Our staff is dedicated to assisting you in reaching your objectives, whether you are a student, an investor, an employee, a visitor, a skilled professional, or a company. We verify the details included in the application to ensure that the applicants can receive visa approval on time.
- – Our embassy has been providing education and immigration advice for the past 12 years. We ensure all our customers are satisfied with our services.
- – We respect your investment, so we charge reasonable fees to our clients.