Restriction on TravelAustralian citizens and their immediate family members can travel to Australia and they are exempted from the travel restriction. The immediate family members include:
- legal guardians
Travel restriction on the pending partner visa applicationIf you have a pending partner visa application (Subclass 820 or subclass 309) and outside Australia or you have been given a prospective marriage visa, still you need permission to travel. This exemption also includes the New Zealand citizens living in Australia as Australian residents. Well, there is a need to follow the rules of 14 days of self-isolation no matter what. Migrants with Student visa holder can work for a long time
- To meet the high demand for essential items in the supermarket the Australian government has decided to extend the working hours of the students working in the supermarket.
- Normally, the student is not allowed to work more than 40 hours during their course of study or one session.
- These measures are taken by the Home Affairs Department for the major supermarkets like Cole and Woolworths for all the employees who are currently working.
- By doing so, the international students will get more flexibility to work and also study to meet the demand in such a situation.
- Additionally, the employers need to follow all the rules in the same way as they used to do it earlier.