Education Embassy Logo

Get knowledge about different types of Permanent Visas in Australia 2020

Get knowledge about different types of Permanent Visas in Australia 2020

Do you want to get a permanent residency in Australia? If yes, then you must read this article because we are going to give you detailed information on different types of permanent visas. You can also get help from our migration agents in Brisbane because they have a great deal of information about everything.

Different types of permanent visas.

If you are planning to go to Australia to live there permanently, then you must see on different visa options. These are-:

  • Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) Visa

  • Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)

  • Skilled Independent (Subclass 189) Visa

  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)

These are explained below-:

Employer Nomination Scheme

This scheme is also known as ENS, which is specially designed for skilled workers. This visa option is valuable for those only who are currently working in Australia on a working visa and want to get permanent residency.

To apply under this category, you need-:

  • An appointment letter from an approved employer who wants to hire you to work with him in his business.

  • To prove that you are under 50.

  • To meet certain skills as well as qualification requirements.

  • To show that you have passed an English language proficiency test.

This Employer Nomination Scheme visa will enable you to:

  • Travel in and out of Australia for 5 years

  • Live and work on a permanent level in Australia

  • Apply for Australian Citizenship

  • Enroll for Medicare

  • Receive some certain social security payments

  • Enroll in study courses

  • Sponsor other people for permanent residency

Skilled -Nominated (subclass 190)

This visa class is beneficial for skilled workers who are nominated by territory as well as the state. To get this visa, you have to fulfill the below-mentioned requirements.

  • You must be invited by state or territory to apply

  • You have to show that you are under 50.

  • You can only apply under those occupations which are relevant to your qualification, skills, and work experience too.

  • You can only apply if your skills are assessed by the assessing authority.

  • You have to meet the point score accordingly.

  • You have to provide health and character certificates.

  • You must crack the English language proficiency test.

If you get any one of these visas, then you can simply live and work in Australia.

Parent Visa (subclass 103)

This is another type of permanent residency visa, which enables you to invite your parents to Australia permanently.

  • You can only get a visa if your sponsoring child has Australian citizenship or permanent residency.

  • You have to prove that you have an assurance of support.

  • You have to prove that your 50% child is residing in Australia.

  • To apply under this category, you must be in good health.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request a call back