Education Embassy Logo

What are point changes that are applied to the Subclass 491 and 191 by Australian Immigration?

What are point changes that are applied to the Subclass 491 and 191 by Australian Immigration?

Subclass 491 and 191 visa consultants Brisbane: Are you planning to move to Australia permanently? If yes, then you need to understand which visa type is beneficial for you. You can also get help from Migration agents in Brisbane, they may suggest you Subclass 491 or 191 visa types according to your education and other necessary documents. Now, let’s take a look at these visa types.

What is Subclass 491 Visa in Australia?

This subclass 491 is a new Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa type in Australia. This visa type is beneficial for those who want to work and stay in Australia for a long time. In addition to this, this visa class is beneficial for skilled workers and their families to migrate to Australia. 

Well, this visa has certain requirements that you have to fulfill. These are:

  • You have to prove that you have an invitation letter from the EOI system( Expression of Interest).

  • You will get extra points if one of your relatives sponsor you to work and live with him in the regional area of Australia.

  • You need nomination by a State or Territory in designated regional areas

  • You have to show that you have valid experience of at least 3 years in the relevant field.

What is a 191 visa in Australia?

Once you are done with a 491 visa, you will be eligible to apply for permanent residency under the 191 visa subclass. This visa is going to be released on 16 Nov 2022, which is designed for 491 and 494 visa holders, who are residing in Regional areas. To apply for this visa-:

  • You have to fulfill all the requirements of the 491 visa class.

  • You have to collect sufficient funds in three years to show that you will be able to bear the expenses.

  • You have to fulfill all the health and character requirements to get a permanent resident visa.

The point changes for 491 and 191 visas.

  • You will get 10 points for Specialist Educational qualifications but currently, get 5 points.

  • Australian immigration offers 10 points to those applicants with a skilled spouse or de facto partner who have cracked language Proficiency test and have suitable points.

  • You will still get 10 points extra even if you do not have de facto partner or a spouse in Australia.

  • They will also give 5 extra points to those who have a spouse or de facto partner and their partner has competent English as well as relevant education.

  • You will get 15 points extra if your relative or family member sponsor you to stay and live in Australia with him.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request a call back