What is Resident Return Visa?
Check The Eligibility Criteria For The Resident Return Visas
- A permanent resident of Australia
- If you are an ex-permanent resident of Australia then must have a permanent visa holder currently
- Australian ex citizen whose Australian citizenship is lost or abandoned
These are general eligibility criteria that make residents, as well as ex-residents of Australia, get back to Australia with a Resident Return Visa. Along with that, you require more documents for support.
Why Does an Australian Permanent Resident Require for A Resident Return Visa?
Australian citizenship gives you the right to enter Australia. The travelers or other non-residents in Australia have to return to their country after their visa is expired and every time before entering Australia, they need to seek a visa for supporting their entry. The permanent resident visa can be used to travel abroad and come back to Australia for five years. This remains valid for five years from the date of the visa grant. When the time is completed, the resident must get the resident Return Visa which is again valid for five years. With this visa, an applicant can be able to travel abroad and come back to Australia. Before applying you must live in Australia for two or more years within five years in Australia. Some other requirements for the same include:
- Permanent resident of Australia
- An ex-resident of Australia whose permanent visa is not canceled
- A former Australian resident, who lost or resigned their citizenship of Australia.
Can You Include Family In The Resident Return Visas?
How Long This Visa Is Valid? What Happens in Case the Passport Is Expired?
How To Apply for Resident Return Visa
You can apply for the resident return visa whether you are in Australia or outside Australia. This can also be applied online. Some of the documents required to support your application include:
- Copies of your passport
- The certified copies of your identification proofs
- Your immigration status stating the evidence for your current resident visa or ex-resident’s visa
- Your ties with Australia include your resident’s requirements, employment details, business state, and personal and cultural information.
How Long Does the Visa Processing Take?
The Cost for The Resident Return Visa?
A valid visa is required to have when you want to be in Australia or get back to Australia. A resident return visa is an option for the Australian n permanent residents to get the chance to back to the country even if their visa is expired. Education Embassy is one of the leading registered migration agents in Australia. We helped many applicants with their visa process. For your personalized requirements or difficulty in the process, you can contact us today!