From where should I start?To apply for a student visa, it is essential that you have accepted a course. If you have not done that you have to submit the application for the course you want to pursue. It is important that the course you selected should meet the visa requirement of that country. Visa acceptance will be done by different factors:
- The country citizenship
- The destination country you selected
- The type, of course, you want to study
- The institution you want to study
- The funding for your study
Where do I need to apply for the student visa?The visa will be applied in your own country and you have to visit the application centre. All the paperwork will be submitted and if required the biometric will be submitted. For the Australian visa application, you can submit them online. In the case of a US Study visa, there is a need to attend the interview at the embassy. Which student visa type I need? if you wants to Study In Australia is needed for post-16 education if you are studying abroad.
- In Australia, the country citizenship and selected course will let you know the visa type.
- In the US it is known as an F-1 visa.
- In the UK it is known as Tier 4.
How much money is needed?This factor plays a very important role in the processing of visa applications. You need to prove that you have all the required funds to cover the cost of your study and living expenses. In some countries, there is a need to give proof that you have all the funds until the course is completed. For a UK student visa:
- Course fees of the first year
- £5,400 to cover living costs for 9 months.
- Return airfare
- Living costs per year AUD 18,000
- Study fee