Are you struggling to migrate to Australia on a permanent residency basis? If yes, then you have to talk to migration agents in Brisbane, so that you can get the right information about visa types. They will tell you what to do to get a visa of Australia. Or they will also guide you on certain regional Visas so that you can simply get PR in Australia without any problem. Let’s talk about new regional visas and their requirements too.There are two types of regional visas such as-:187 visa-: This is a type of Permanent Residency Visa, which allows you to live, work, or study for an unlimited time period.489 visa type-: This is a temporary Visa type, that leads you to permanent residency after visa completion.So, let’s look at these visa types in detail.
What is a 187 visa?The 187 visa is a Regional Sponsored Permanent Residence Migration Scheme visa, which enables you as well as skilled workers to live in Australia for an unlimited time period. In addition to this, this visa class allows you to work in a specific regional area of Australia or which areas have a low population. This is specially designed for skilled workers and those employers who are unable to fill the vacant seats from the local labor market.You can check the list of occupations on the official website of the Department of Home Affairs and Border Protection. However, to get this visa, you have to fulfill all the requirements of this visa class.
Requirements for the 187 visa
- Applicants must be under the age of 45.
- You must be nominated for the visa by an Australian employer.
- You have to collect sufficient points that are necessary to get a visa.
- You must prove that you are done with a language proficiency test and you have the required skills.
- You have to work for at least 2 years in the relevant field in the regional area.
What is a 489 visa?The 489 visa is a type of Skilled Regional Provisional visa, which allows you to work in a regional area. This visa allows you to work for at least 4 years and this is a type of temporary visa. If you are applying under this category, then you will be able to invite your family too or you can apply along with your application too.
Eligibility criteria of This 489 visa
- You have to prove that you have a subclass 475, 487, 495 or 496 visa.
- You must be nominated by a state government or be sponsored by a relative
- You have to prove that you are working in a relevant field.
- If you have suitable skills for the occupation, then you will be eligible for this visa class.
- You have to collect almost 65 points.
- You must be under 45 years
- You must prove that you are done with a language proficiency test and you have the required skills in a relevant field.