Education Embassy Logo


Migration Agent in Rockhampton

Looking to study or work in Australia? Every non-Australian who wants to visit or live in Australia needs to apply for a visa. With more than 100 subclasses, an Australia visa or a PR application can become stressful for any applicant. Apply through the best migration agent and let us make the entire visa application a stress-free experience for you. Education Embassy is the leading immigration agent in Rockhampton, with visa and PR specialists who give you individual attention and guide you in filing a complete and flawless application with Australian immigration.
These are the common visa types for those who want to visit, work, or live in Australia:

Partner visa:

To apply for this, you need to be the spouse or de-facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. Your partner needs to be able to sponsor you and you need to provide supporting documentation and may also need to visit the Australian consulate in your country if you are applying while outside Australia. This visa gives you the freedom to live, study and work in Australia.

Parent visa:

To apply for this, you need to have an eligible child who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen living in Australia. You need to apply for this visa within six months of receiving sponsorship by your child. You do not get work rights with this type of visa and to apply for a PR later, you need to pass the balance of family test.

Student visa

This visa can be applied by students who have secured admission to any of the eligible universities or educational institutions in Australia. You need to apply with all the relevant documents including your admission acceptance by the university and show proof of your ability to pay for the tuition fees and the cost of living in Australia. This can be either through your funds, loans, sponsorship from family members, etc. It is useful to take the services of a student visa migration agent in Rockhampton to guide and help you in this regard.

Skilled independent visa:

You can apply for this type of visa if you are skilled in an occupation that is on the Skilled Occupation List of the Australian government. You need to clear a skills test to obtain this visa. This visa offers a great opportunity for skilled individuals to work and live in Australia and later apply for a permanent residency. Check with a registered migration agent to ensure that all paperwork is complete so that your application is not declined on account of any missing document.

Skilled nominated visa:

To apply for this visa, you need to possess a skill that is on the Skilled Occupation List specified by the government of Australia. This is one of the most used visa categories to work and live in Australia and paves the way for later PR. However, the application should be complete in every respect and with all supporting documents to ensure that it is approved by the immigration authorities.


To support the development of the regions, DAMA has been put in place by the Australian government. An eligible business enterprise can apply for foreign workers requirements based on skill shortage in their area and the occupation list of the territory. After approval by the DAR and the agreement with the labour department, the business operating in the region can sponsor the foreign worker for a DAMA visa. The incentive for the worker for a DAMA visa and working in a territory is the eligibility for permanent residency later.

Business & investor visa:

These visas help to bring new entrepreneurial talent to Australia. All those who wish to start a new business or take over an existing business can apply for these types of visa. They require minimum turnover, personal assets, and capital funding to be eligible for a business or investor visa. They also need the nomination of the Australian government or regional territory.

Resident Return Visa:

This visa is for current or former permanent residents whose travel validity expired and former Australian citizens who have renounced their Australian citizenship but want to visit Australia.

Why Choose Us?

Here are a few reasons our clients from around the world trust Education Embassy:
● Experienced visa professionals
● Honest and affordable services
● Guaranteed results
● Multi-lingual
● Certified & licensed
The easiest way to apply for a visa or PR for Australia is to take the help of experts. Education Embassy is the leading visa service provider in Australia. Our PR & migration agents in Rockhampton are experts who are well-versed with all rules, regulations, and requirements for applying for a visa. Speak to our multilingual PR & immigration agents in Rockhampton on 0474 600 600 and they can guide you through the entire process of applying for a visa in Australia.

Request a call back