Education Embassy Logo


Best Migration and Immigration Agents in Ipswich

If you are looking to study, work, and live permanently in Australia, you need the services of the best migration agent in Ipswich. Education Embassy is the leading registered migration agent of Australia; we offer an end-to-end and full range of visa and PR services – from the initial assessment and advice to the filing of application with the immigration authorities.
We offer:
● Discussion & advice on best visa & PR options
● Application preparation
● Documentation
● Application filing
● Follow up with immigration department
● Outcome update
● Advice in case of a non-successful application
Here are a few reasons Australia has become the most preferred location for those who wish to migrate:
● Immigrant friendly
● Clean environment
● Low population density
● Vibrant culture
● Equal opportunities
● Merit-based society
● Cities & beaches
● High quality of education
● Quality medical facilities
● Economic opportunities

Types of Migration Visas and Permanent Residency

There are various types of immigration visas and PR available to people from around the world who want to study, work or live in Australia. You can check your eligibility to apply for a visa with a registered migration agent in the suitable category. It is strongly advised and recommended to apply for a visa or PR only in the right category to avoid rejection of the application by the immigration authorities.
Here are the most common and widely used visa and PR categories:

1. Parent Visa

As the name suggests this category of visa can be applied if you have a family member living in Australia. The parent visa will allow the applicant to live in Australia if their eligible child is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. There are various parameters covering finances, medical history, etc. that are considered for grant of this type of visa.

2. Partner Visa – subclasses 801 & 820

Any person whose spouse or de-facto partner is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen can apply for a partner visa under subclasses 801 & 820. This is the most sought-after visa category as it allows the visa holder to study and work in Australia. You should check with a registered migration agent in Ipswich before applying for this visa.

3. Skilled Visas – Subclass 189 and 190

This visa is for foreign nationals who have the skills that are on the Skilled Occupation List provided by the government of Australia. This is an invitation-only visa and under subclass 189, and a sponsor is not required. However, under subclass 190, a sponsor is required. The applicant must be under 45 years of age and can live and work anywhere in Australia.

4. Employer Nomination Scheme Visa – subclass 186

A commonly used visa, the employer nomination scheme 186, requires sponsorship and approval by an Australian employer. This entitles you to live and work in Australia and makes you eligible to apply for a PR after completing the prescribed time. This type of visa helps the entry of skilled workers who can contribute to the Australian economy. As per your eligibility and employer approval, you can apply in any of the three streams – temporary residence, direct entry, or agreement. You or your employer must check with a qualified and experienced migration agent in Ipswich before applying your Application.

5. Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa – subclass 187

This type of visa is the same as subclass 186 with the only difference being that your Australian employer can nominate you for a job in regional Australia. For this type of visa, there are three streams – temporary residence, direct entry, or agreement.

6. Business Innovation & Investment Visa – Subclass 188

You can use this visa to come and live in Australia and start a new business enterprise or run an existing business. This visa is also provided to those who are willing to invest in Australia. To be eligible for this type of visa, the applicant must be nominated by a territory government of Australia or by any of the Australian government’s agencies.

7. Resident Return Visa

This visa is applied for residents whose visa has expired or is about to expire. The resident return visa can be applied by filing form 1085.

Why Choose Us?

Here are a few of the reasons why our clients from around the world trust the Education Embassy:
● Experienced visa professionals
● Honest and affordable services
● Guaranteed results
● Multi-lingual
● Certified & licensed
The easiest way to apply for a visa or PR in Australia is to take the help of experts. Education Embassy is the leading visa service provider in Australia. Our PR & migration agents in Ipswich are experts who are well-versed with all rules, regulations, and requirements for applying for a visa. Speak to our multilingual PR & immigration agents in Ipswich on 0474 600 600 and they can guide you through the entire process of applying for a visa in Australia.

Request a call back