Many times, applicants ask migration agent “If they are married to an Australian do they still need to get the visa and even if they have a marriage certificate?” Well, yes you still need to get the visa even if your partner is an Australian citizen. You must apply for a visa to visit your partner.What visa type you can apply for?
- This requirement is going to depend on the country of origin as it is going to determine the type of visa you will need to visit your Spouse. It might be possible that you can apply for a visitor visa, ETA (Electronic Travel Authority), and eVisitor visa. It is important to keep in mind with every visa type the requirement and processing time will be different.
- The best part is that you can visit Australia and it is your choice what you need to do while you there. You can look through different places and explore the different beautiful sites there. Get to know about the culture and local community so that when you visit there you are familiar with certain things.
- You need to give the proof you are legally married and mutual commitment evidence.
- It is essential that the applicants fulfill all the character and health requirements.
- You can travel to and from Australia till the time the decision is taken on the permanent residency.
- You can also work in Australia.