Australia has become a favorite destination among all generations especially youngsters. They have attracted lots of international students as well as residents across the globe with their effective policies. Skilled nomination visa or state sponsorship is one of them. This type of visa allow various Point Test for Permanent Residency for skilled workers to work & live in Australia as a permanent resident. People can seek help from Migration Agents in Brisbane as they effectively give you every news about state nomination program or PR visa. This sort of visa is considered as a permanent residency skilled work migration visa. The state nominated visa comes under Subclass 190. As State nomination program or State Sponsorship program is a point-based process, your points matter the most. If you want to get an Australian PR visa then you have to submit EOI (expression of interest) with your specified occupation via equivalent skillset. Moreover, if you meet at least minimum requirements then probably you get your Australian PR visa. This policy is exactly like the Express entry in Canada. What do you mean by state nomination? The term State Nomination or Sponsorship is a migration program for skilled workers for all the international workers from leading countries such as India, Thailand, Pakistan. It helps you to obtain a skilled migration visa from the Australian Government. Important Advantages of State Nomination. The state nomination program is very beneficial for all the express entrants in Australia. There are several pros of this Visa are as follows:
- In the department of home affairs, your visa processing time would be a priority.
- Through this, you may receive 5 points in the Home Affairs Points test.
- You may get 15 points in the points test by the Department of Home affairs.
- Get a chance to live and work in the most beautiful city in the world (Melbourne).
- Getting access to the most extensive occupation list.
- Excellent services by the state government allow you to find relevant employment & easy settlement.