The Australian e600 Visitor Visa is for the people who are not in the ETA Eligible country list or who want to make a trip to Australia for longer than 3 months. With the visitor visa, you can stay in Australia for around 12 months or less, according to your need for a stay. With this visa, single or multiple entries are possible. Just make sure that you consult the experienced immigration lawyer. Apply for the e600 visitor visa The visitor visa is different from others as it can be instantly processed for around 12 months. With another visa, there is a strict limitation of 3 months. The subclass 600 visa application takes 20 days to process from the date you have applied for the visa. Additionally, there is a need for additional documentation to complete the application. In some cases, it is best to apply for the subclass 651 visitor visa but this does not nullify the cost which you have made to apply for the subclass 600.
- Keep in mind: If you plan a trip to Australia for 3 months or less and you have a visa from ETA eligible listed countries, then you should apply for the ETA business visa and ETA tourist visa. In this case, it becomes important that you make sure your first get the visa approval and then make the necessary travel agreements.
- You cannot during your stay in Australia.
- Not allowed to work for more than 3 months
- If you are planning to stay for more than 6 months, then you need to get an x-ray or medical examination. In such cases, the application process can take around 20 days.
- In case you are from a high-risk country, you need to get a proper medical examination regardless of how long you are planning to stay in Australia.
- The applicants above the age of 75 need to meet medical requirements. Some of them include:
- From the certified doctor get a proper health examination
- Give proof that health insurance will cover your stay