In this blog, we are going to discuss the Migration Amendment (Regulation of Migration Agents) Act 2020 for your understanding. In case you are planning to apply for the visa then you should contact the migration agents in Brisbane. They have all the updated information about the Australian visa and what amendments are made in the migration process.
Australian legal practitioners providing immigration assistanceMigration Act of 1958 Section 275 Australian legal practitioner means a lawyer who has a practicing certificate given under the Territory or State law.
- It is subject to the condition which needs practitioners to get supervised legal practice for some time.
- This condition is not considered as a disciplinary measure and this is done by the authority for disciplining the legal practices.
- This section is for the person who has a restricted legal practitioner and they get eligibility.
- The person has the eligibility under the following conditions:
- If the person becomes an unrestricted legal practitioner.
- Under this section, the eligible period is extended.
- All the relevant information is mentioned in the form and this form is in writing by the authority.
- If the application is made 3 months or more before the eligible period then the person can apply for the extension in this application.
- The agent should be an unrestricted legal practitioner
- The legal practitioner is not allowed to provide the given service.