Australia is the dream destination for many people who want to work in foreign lands. You have made the right choice, considering there are other benefits also. The employment rate is high, the cities are bustling with life and the landscape is beautiful. All in all, it has the ideal living and working conditions.
Formalities Needed For Working In AustraliaIf you want to live and work in Australia, you have two options for Australia Work Visa – Use skilled migration VISA –These are specifically designed for foreign skilled labor which wants to get employed in Australia. Use Nominated /Sponsored visa – This category of visa is for individuals who are sponsored or nominated by employers from Australia. They may also be nominated by a territory or a state authority, or a government agency.
Requirements to WorkAccording to migration agents, you need to fulfill the following requirements for getting employment in Australia –
- Proficiency in the English language through IELTS test
- The nominated occupation must be in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
- You must possess the requisite skill and experience
- There must be a thorough assessment of your skills by an authority recognized in Australia.
- You must be able to meet the character and health criteria
- You must meet all the other criteria required for a particular visa
Applying For A Work VisaYou can consult an Immigration lawyer for getting the proper details. You must follow the given procedure for applying for Australian visa –
- Skilled VISA – For applying for a skilled migrant visa, you will be required to submit EOI (Expression of interest) on SkillSelect, an online system which receives and processes applications for skilled migrants. Points are awarded to the applicant on the basis of age, education, skills, and proficiency. If they select your profile you will get a nomination from the Australian state, territory or employer.
- Sponsored visa