Electronic Travel Authority is a way to travel to Australia without any documentation. ETA is connected to your passport in an electronic way that permits you to travel to Australia without any hassle. To redirect to an ETA portal online you must have any of the following country active on your passport:
- Brunei – Darussalam
- Hong Kong (SAR PRC)
- Korea, Rep of South
- United States
Applying for an ETA
- You need to be a non-Australian country citizen.
- You need to have some necessities such as passport, your credentials like email and credit card details.
- If you have multiple passports, you need to have the same passport with you while traveling to Australia.
- If some document is missing or invalid, your entry might get delayed or even refused for not going through.
- Conditions and Statements
- It is the visitor’s responsibility to know all the rights he can take advantage of.
- The ETA allows you to travel back and forth in Australia for 1 year. This allows you to travel in and out any number of times you can.
- In your every visit to Australia, you can stay there for a maximum of three months. You may come back again but your period to live there should not exceed 3 months.
- Health problems such as tuberculosis are a risk for Australian people. ETA holder must not suffer from tuberculosis.
- If you are a convict for any criminal charges and charged for about 1 year or more than that, you cannot obtain ETA and travel Australia.