Introduction Australia’s Immigration Program 2020: With the migration program of Australia, the federal government allocates places each year to people who want to migrate to Australia permanently. Since 1945, the Migration program in Australia has changed a lot. Australian Migration Program With time, the Migration program numbers have fluctuated a lot by keeping in mind the priorities and political considerations. The program planning figures have reached a great height in 1969. Well, you can say that in the planned migration intake there has been a gradual increase which is closely linked with economic growth. As there are different visa options in the migration program so you should hire experienced and skilled Migration Agents in Brisbane. Skilled Migration If we compare the Migration Program back to 30 years then they are similar levels but the focus is not the same. Various policy measures have been implemented that help in focusing on the new migrants.with the nominated skills list, the rules have become stringent and English language requirement has tightened to make sure the client meets the eligibility requirements. Four main categories
- General skilled migration
- Employer nomination
- Business skills migration
- Distinguished talent
- A partner that includes de facto partners, fiances, and spouses.
- Child includes step-child of the sponsor or dependent child, orphan relatives (child under the age of 18), and a child adopted from overseas.
- Other family members like carer category, aged dependent relative, and relatives.