Education Embassy Logo

Is it possible to lodge an application or Australian PR Without IELTS Test?

Is it possible to lodge an application or Australian PR Without IELTS Test?

If you wonder that you should apply for an Australian PR without an IELTS check, and then let us inform you that there are forms in which you will not need to appear for an IELTS to qualify for an Australian permanent resident visa. In this article, you will learn certain things about Permanent residency in Australia from migration agents in Brisbane. They will tell you why IELTS is necessary to lodge an application for permanent residency. 

Why is IELTS so important to lodge an application for the Australian PR?

Australia is an English-speaking nation, where the main language is English. It is critical that the citizens of Australia are well versed in the language in order to carry out all the required communications. Therefore, IELTS becomes necessary, particularly for those from a non-English speaking world.

Are there alternatives to Australian PR without an IELTS test?

Yeah, there are alternatives to the IELTS (International English Language Training System) testing that will help you qualify for Australian citizenship without IELTS, such as-: 

· Pearson Test of English (PTE)

· Occupational English Test (OET)

· Test of English as a Foreign Language-: based Internet (TOEFL) 

· Cambridge Advanced English Test (CAE)

If you do not want to give the IELTS exam, then you can give anyone from above mentioned. All these will help you to make your visa process easy and simple. However, a language proficiency test is a must for everyone to calculate PR points, so you can go with PTE, it is an internet based test. 

Could I stop utilizing certain language expertise and yet register for Australian PR?

Ok, yeah, you should apply for Australian PR without IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, or some other language proficiency check. The three types of visa that require you to miss the language proficiency test are listed below-:

·       Family sponsorship-: Whether you are supported by your family members residing in Australia, then you will be able to get Permanent residency without any problem. 

· Child/dependent-: Whether you are under 18 years of age and are relying on your parents or anyone else living in Australia, then you can simply get a PR visa.

·       Spouse of the Primary Applicant-: If you are filing for the Australian PR as the spouse of the Primary Applicant, you are entitled to apply for the Australian PR without any language proficiency test. 

Only, in these cases, you will be able to apply for Permanent Residency in Australia without any language proficiency test such as IELTS and PTE. Otherwise, you have to take a test to get PR in Australia. 

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request a call back