Queensland Skilled Occupation Lists (QSOL) 2019: Nowadays, many people are migrating overseas due to many purposes like study, employment, business as well as for tourism. If you are also willing to shift Australia then you must lodge your application from the Migration Agents in Brisbane as they are having sufficient experience in this field. If you are also preparing yourself to apply for the Queensland state nomination then it is mandatory for you to keep in mind that your occupation should be registered on the Queensland Occupation List (QSOL).
In recent changes, (February 1, 2019) four in-demand occupations were eliminated from every QSOLs which includes:
- 133111- Construction Project Manager
- 233213- Quantity Surveyor
- 225113- Marketing Specialist
- 261111 – ICT Business Analyst
In16 July 2019 to the 22 November 2019, other prominent jobs were also abolished from every QSOLs. Which also includes:
- 132211- Finance Manager
- 221111-Accountant (General)
- 233211- Civil Engineer
- 233311-Electrical Engineer
- 233512- Mechanical Engineer
- 233914-Engineering Technologist
- 254415- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)
- 254412- Registered Nurse (Aged Care)
Your desired occupation is registered on the QSOL, what next?
DHA of Australia criteria needs the following :
- Grab 65 or higher points which also includes state nomination points.
- You should hold positive and effective skills that assess that you are suitable for the nominated occupation.
- You should be of 45 years or below 45.
- You should appear for an English proficiency test and meet the competent user requirement.
- If you are lodging your application under the visa category of subclass 190, or 489 visas then it is mandatory for you to attach some additional necessary documents in your file.
Australian BSMQ criteria require the following:
- Candidate must have a job that is listed on the QSOL and are presently working in onshore Queensland.
- Candidate should meet all the extra requirements which are essential for certain jobs like more work experience, registration, higher points and so on.
- submit evidence that proves you have been employed full-time in your nominated occupation for the past six months;
- You should submit proof of ongoing employment with a Queensland employer which should be authorized by the Australian government for a further 12 months.
If you qualify yourself for the Queensland State Nomination, now how do you apply?
- You should submit an expression of interest.
- You have to wait for the ITA (invitation to apply) from BSMQ which is essential to apply for state nomination
- Upload all the necessary documents which are crucial in lodging the visa application form
- You have to submit all your necessary documents to your agent along with the application fees.