Education Embassy Logo

What are the 4 temporary visas which are launched by the Australian government?

What are the 4 temporary visas which are launched by the Australian government?

A series of Australian Temporary Visas are launched by the government of Australia in November 2019. The main purpose of this series of visas is going to address the involvement of processing time in granting the new visa and make the applicant entry easy into Australia.You can consult Migration Agents in Brisbane to know more about these visas as they can provide you complete and accurate information.Once the new visa goes into effect, the following visas will continue to exist.
  • Subclass 401 Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa
  • Subclass 402 Training and Research visa
  • Subclass 416 Special Program visa
  • Subclass 420 Temporary Work (Entertainment) visa
  • Subclass 488 Superyacht Crew visa
From now onwards, if the applicant is applying for these visas then it will become more convenient and faster than before. As the Immigration and Border Protection Department has arranged red taps removals such as nominee selection or requirement of sponsorship for short term stays in Australia.Below is the list of newly launched temporary visas.1. Subclass 403 Temporary Work (International Relations) VisaAn embassy grants this visa for those applicants who desire to migrate Australia temporarily:
  • To represent an overseas government and teach a foreign language in schools in Australia.
  • To relate to an agreement made by Australia and another country.
  • A person with legal exemptions and utilities.
  • Enroll in as a regular and full-time domestic help for a diploma
  • Must involve in the Seasonal Worker Program
2. Subclass 400 Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) VisaThis visa is best for those who want to go to Australia to
  • Take part in an activity as per interests of Australia
  • Must be a part of highly specialized work, which is performed temporarily.
3. Subclass 408 Temporary Activity VisaThis is best for you if you want to stay in Australia temporarily for the following reasons:-
  • Must be a part of the entertainment industry.
  • Invited by an organization of Australia to participate in an event that is supported by the government of Australia.
  • Take part in an assignment of research as an academic criterion.
  • Invited by the government of Australia to take part in social activities or non-ongoing cultural events.
  • Participate in a special event to promote international relations.
  • Take part in full-time and regular religious work
  • Participate in an event that is supported by the government of Australia.
4. Subclass 407 Training VisaYou can apply for this visa if you want to migrate to Australia for the following factors:-
  • To participate in vocational advanced activities based in classrooms
  • To undertake professional training by visiting Australia

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request a call back